Advantages of Manufactured Stone
Manufactured stone is a concrete product made of portland cement, lightweight aggregate, and iron-oxide pigments. It is guaranteed not to fade and is just as resilient as natural stone.
- Offers great looks and durability at less than half the price of real stone installed
- 50 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Doesn’t require the same structural support as natural stone
- Comes in colors and patterns not found locally in nature
- Can be applied directly to walls with mortar
- May be installed 2 to 6 times as quickly as natural stone
- Is an environmentally friendly building material
- Creates less waste than natural stone since it comes in numerous standard sizes and is uniform throughout
- Much lighter than real stone…less shipping costs
- Maintenance free–does not require paint, sealants, etc.
- Fire, insect, and mold resistant
- Creates a sense of permanence and strength that is indistinguishable from that of real stone
We love working with Stone Mill because of their willingness to work with us on whatever we need. We have been able to take our clients ideas or requests to Stone Mill and they will make it happen. Rarely do we get to simply pick something from stock. It is usually a very customized order and they are willing to go the extra mile to make it happen and stay within budget.
David and JayCee K.
What Sets Stone Mill Apart?
The Perfect Design
Changing the facade of an interior or exterior wall is a significant expense. This is why it’s important to work with a reputable stone manufacturer. Stone is considered to be more expensive than brick, but is more aesthetically pleasing and has been shown to be a beneficial upgrade to add value to your home or commercial facility. The National Association of Home Builders conducted a study that showed adding 300 square feet of manufactured stone increased a home’s value by $8000. This makes it the second highest return on investment for home improvement, second only to insulation.
At Stone Mill, we take great pride in our manufactured stone products. We are so confident in the quality of our stone, that we offer a 50 year warranty against any product defects.
If you have a stone that you want to match and we don’t have that stone profile available, we have the capabilities to create molds to match stone or masonry accessory pieces. Many of our commercial customers find this helps them get the look they want for a fraction of the price of natural stone. We can also customize concrete countertops or sinks to met your specifications and building needs.
When it comes to choosing manufactured stone finishes for your home or commercial projects, our designers have the experience necessary to help you make the right decisions. Our team has worked on multiple projects of varying scopes and styles, so understanding the needs and requirements of our customers is our specialty.
We take the time to listen to your design expectations, and then work hard to create a replica of your ideas. Our goal is to transform your vision into reality!
The Stone Mill Team
When you work with the Stone Mill team, you get our product knowledge and attention to detail. It might be your project, but you are not in it alone. We collaborate with architects, owners, and general contractors to create a seamless process because we realize that your project timeline is crucial. We will work hard to help you complete your project within your timeline.
For more information about any of our services, contact us today at (918) 901-9305.